1. Wireless Peer-to-peer connection through Micro-wave or Fiber-Optics (MPLS-IP)
2. Connections between affiliated societies.
3. Multiple bandwidths from 128Kbps to 10Mbps.
4. High quality helpdesk service and reliable SLA.
1. Backbone reliability assurance using triple redundancy techniques (2 Micro Waves + Fiber-Optics) for data transport.
2. Traffic Graphical Preview that is used on your network with no extra fees.
3. Quick service activation.
4. Quick problem solving according to each contracted SLA.
5. One public IP address for your company.
6. Clean and interference free communications with encapsulated Private network for the customer.
7. Can be used for ERP Systems, Internal Video Conferences, IP-PBX and CCTTV surveillance systems (Closed Circuit TV).
To connect your services to your company network you need to connect your computer to a CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) using Ethernet cable. Other alternative is using a high quality router.
Seeking your comfort Startel rents a CPE with a very competitive price.
Please ask a visit to one of our Sales Executive and/or ask us for a quote for this service by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org